Tuesday, February 9, 2016

WELCOME!

HI! Welcome to my blog! Now you're probably wondering what this blog is about, well if you are an avid K.Drama viewer like myself, then you might just have an idea  by looking at my blog name ;)
Well I just want to start this blog with a small introduction segment before we dive into the world of K.Drama!!

I'm a quirky young adult who has been drawn into the world of Korean Drama shows (As have most of my friends and family haha).
I was recently diagnosed with an incurable chronic illness and was bed ridden for roughly a year before a proper treatment could be found, and to kill time I was constantly looking to random hobbies and of course, movies and Netflix, as a time killer.

Well it was a few months into this period of boredom and pain that I happened upon my first Korean Drama and became HOOKED! Now I can't stop! These shows are highly addicting and very enjoyable, especially to someone like myself who absolutely enjoys shows with different cultures and languages and let's face it, AMAZINGLY WONDERFUL DRAMA SHOWS!

Now after a while of watching show after show I started to sadly realize that I wasn't enjoying some shows as much as I was others, and ended up telling my friends which shows to steer clear, and which shows would be more addicting and enjoyable to them! Soon enough all my K.Drama watching friends were calling me for my advice and I decided that I might enjoy making a blog about my personal ratings and opinions on each show I watch so my friends could come look here for my opinions, and hopefully some of you other K.Drama viewers out there might enjoy as well!

So hold onto your hats, because it's a K.DRAMAPALOOZA! With a fun look into each drama I finish that will hopefully help you decide which shows will be right for you!
And don't worry, I hate spoilers as much as the next person so I will be avoiding those as best as I can.

Thanks for being apart, and look forward to some K.Drama fun!!
FIGHTING!

No comments:

Post a Comment